PORTLAND, OR, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global USB cable market generated $12.73 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $69.86 billion by 2031, at a CAGR of 20.24% from 2022 to 2031. The report provides a detailed analysis of top winning strategies, evolving market trends, market size and estimates, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape, and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, pioneers and stockholders to introduce necessary strategies for the future and take essential steps to significantly strengthen and expand their position in the market.
Download the free sample report (get a detailed analysis in PDF format – 481 pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8381
Report coverage and details:
|Market size in 2021||$12.73 billion|
|Market size in 2031||$69.86 billion|
|Number of pages in the report||481|
|Covered Segments||Product type, functionality, type, industry, charging power and region.|
|driver||raising the standard of living|
|Surge in demand for consumer electronics|
|occasions||Increasing the number of data centers around the world|
|Increasing proliferation of video-on-demand, video conferencing, gaming and home surveillance devices|
|inhibits||USB Security Issues|
- The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the growth of the global USB cable market as lockdowns were imposed in various countries around the world.
- Lockdowns have resulted in the closure of various manufacturing plants including those of consumer electronics and USB cables, which has been detrimental to the demand and growth of the market.
- In addition, there have been downsizing due to regulatory requirements imposed by governments of various countries around the world.
- These restrictions were imposed by the government to significantly curb the spread of the virus during the pandemic.
- In addition, the scarcity of raw materials due to import and export bans for numerous items exacerbated the impact on the market.
The report provides detailed segmentation of the global USB Cables market by product type, functionality, type, industry, charging power, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of each segment and its respective sub-segment with the help of graphical and tabular representation. This analysis can essentially help market participants, investors and new entrants to determine and develop strategies based on the fastest growing segments and highest revenue generation mentioned in the report.
Interested in sourcing the data? Inquire here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8381
Based on functionality, USB 3.x segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding almost half of the global market and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. The USB-4 segment, on the other hand, is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 21.49% during the forecast period.
By product type, the USB cable segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding almost half of the global market. On the other hand, the multifunctional USB cable segment is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. In addition, the same segment is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 21.59% during the forecast period.
Based on application, the computer segment held the largest market share with more than a quarter of the global market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Additionally, the same segment is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 23.93% over the forecast period.
Based on region, the market held the largest market share across North America in 2021 with almost a third of the global market and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 21.9% over the forecast period.
Get a detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the USB cable market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8381?reqfor=covid
Key players analyzed in the global USB Cables Market report include Bose Corporation, Eaton Corporation plc (Tripp Lite), FIT Hon Teng Limited (Belkin International, Inc.), Future Technology Devices International Ltd. (FTDI), inMusic, LLC (ION Audio), NI (Diligent, Inc.), Nikon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Xilinx Inc.
The report analyzes these major players in the global USB Cables market. These market players have effectively used strategies like joint ventures, collaborations, expansion, new product launches, partnerships, and others to maximize their presence and power in the industry. The report is helpful in analyzing the recent developments, product portfolio, business performance, and operating segments by prominent players in the market.
Main benefits for stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, recent trends, estimates and dynamics of the USB Cables Market Analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing USB Cables market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information on key drivers, restraints and opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the USB Cables market overview helps determine the prevailing opportunities in the market.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- The positioning of market participants facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market participants.
- The report includes the analysis of regional and global USB Cables Market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Segments of the USB Cables Market:
- USB Type A
- USB Type B
- USB Type C
- USB 1.x
- USB 3.x
By product type:
- USB data cable
- USB charger
- Multifunctional USB cable
- Informatics and Telecommunications
By charging power output:
- 0.5 to 15W
- 15 to 27 W
- 27 to 45W
- 45 to 100W
- 100 to 240W
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
Avenue base plan | Access to the library | 1 year subscription |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports for $699 per month per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase at least 2 seats.
Avenue Library Subscription | Request a 14-day free trial before purchasing:
“We have also published some syndicated market studies in similar areas that may be of interest to you. Below are the report titles for your information considering the impact of COVID-19 on this market, which will help you to assess the aftermath of the pandemic on short and long term growth trends of this market.”
Semiconductor & Electronics Industry Trending Reports (Book Now With 10% Discount + COVID-19 Scenario):
Premise cable market By Type (Copper Cables and Fiber Optic Cables), Cable Type (CAT5E Cables, CAT6 Cables, CAT6A Cables, CAT7 Cables, CAT8 Cables and Others), Application (Industrial, Broadcast, Enterprise, IT & Network Security and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
copper wire and cable market By Type (Wire and Cable), Voltage (Low, Medium, and High), and Application (Building Wire, Communications, Power Distribution, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
Consumer market for active optical cables By Technology (InfiniBand, Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB) and Connector Type (CFP, SFP, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
Insulated Wire and Cable Market By material (metal, plastic, and fiberglass), installation (overhead, underground, and submerged), voltage (low, medium, and high voltage), and end-user (telecom, energy and power, electronics, construction, automotive). , and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides unmatched quality of global, mid- and small-sized companies “Market Research Reports“ and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR strives to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market space.
We are in professional business relationships with various companies and this helps us to unearth market data which help us create accurate research data tables and confirm the highest accuracy of our market forecasts. Pawan Kumar, CEO of Allied Market Research, is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high data quality and help clients succeed in any way possible. All data presented in the reports we publish are extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Silvers Drive
No. 205, Portland, OR 97220
US/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow us on | Facebook | LinkedIn | youtube |