Founder and CEO Dane Atkinson roosters Nicole Moseliak as Chief Operating Officer; Ronak Patel as Chief Supply Chain Officer; Stephen March as General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Robyn D’Elia as Chief Financial Officer and Tom Hore as Chief Product Officer
NEW YORK, September 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — odeko, a smart operations platform for streamlining supply chain management and providing mobile ordering tools for independent businesses, has assembled over the past year a leadership team drawn from some of the world’s best-known companies including: Amazon, Starbucks, WeWork, Bed Bath & Beyond, Zipcar, Avis, Squarespace and Deliveroo. The team uses their expertise to guide Odeko through its current period of rapid growth and to advance Odeko’s mission to support local coffeeshops, cafes and other independent businesses at a critical time marked by supply chain challenges and rising operational costs .
Odeko is managed by its founder and CEO Dane Atkinson, who heads the almost 400-strong company. As a serial founder and entrepreneur, Atkinson has spent nearly three decades creating meaningful technology products and supporting small and medium-sized businesses that have raised billions of dollars in equity. Previously, Dane was CEO of six other companies, including Squarespace, SumAll, and SenseNet. He currently oversees nearly a dozen companies in the New York technique Industry including Podia, Minerva, TechStars, InVision and Bluecore.
Odeko’s leadership team includes:
- Nicole MoseliakManager: With more than 30 years of experience building and scaling businesses, Mozeliak previously worked at brands such as Starbucks, Zipcar, Avis and WeWork where she led operations and logistics for global teams of over 2,000 people, managed revenue and supported acquisitions. At Odeko, Mozeliak is responsible for sales, profit management, talent development, sales, marketing, data science, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Ronak PatelChief Supply Chain Officer: A versatile operations leader with over a decade of experience leading multi-billion dollar companies, Patel began his career at Amazon, where he became the youngest regional director in Amazon history, overseeing a region of 800 executives and over 20,000 employees. At Odeko, he leads teams responsible for supplier relationships, transportation, procurement, capacity planning, security, real estate, and warehousing and delivery operations.
- Stephen MarchGeneral Counsel & Corporate Secretary: Mar has spent over a decade helping companies navigate complex, high-profile legal situations. Mar began his legal career at the law firm of Sullivan & Cromwell, where he served clients including Goldman Sachs, Moody’s, Porsche, Standard Chartered and Volkswagen. Most recently, Mar served as Global Head of Litigation & Investigations at WeWork, where he played a key leadership role in the company’s multi-year turnaround that eventually led to its IPO in 2021. At Odeko, Mar is responsible for legal and risk management, and corporate secretarial functions.
- Robyn D’Elia, Chief Financial Officer: With over 20 years of increasing financial responsibility at Bed Bath & Beyond, D’Elia helped grow the company from a single brand to a multi-brand omnichannel retailer operating over 1,500 stores across the United States. Canada and Mexicoand grew sales of 800 million dollars too over $11.5 billion. As CFO, D’Elia was responsible for SEC reporting, investor relations, tax, treasury, risk management, financial operations and acquisitions. At Odeko she is responsible for all areas of finance and accounting.
- Tom HoreChief Product Officer: Hore was Product Lead at online grocery delivery platform Deliveroo for several years, supporting both the executive team and restaurant partners in more than 12 markets. Prior to that, he worked in product at companies such as Amazon, B&H Photo Video, Quidsi and Maple. At Odeko, Hore is responsible for product innovation.
“One of the most exciting parts of being a CEO is curating the leadership team responsible for supporting the company’s scaling without losing its soul and magic,” said CEO and Founder Dane Atkinson. “Everyone from Odeko’s C-suite has been appointed with great care and as such our team is a real force to be reckoned with. The second most exciting part of being a CEO is giving a team the freedom to fly and then let them soar.”
Driven by leading talent across all core areas, Odeko posted year-over-year growth of 248% and continues to expand into new markets, most of which have been added recently Miami in July and Portland in recent weeks. The Odeko platform is currently helping 10,000 independent coffee shops and cafes in 16 markets to streamline their supply chain management, save up to 21% on merchandise costs and manage suppliers up to 10 hours a week while reducing carbon emissions by up to 66% .
Odeko’s smart operations software for independent coffee shops and cafes:
- Is a comprehensive marketplace and all-in-one operating partner
- Accurately forecasts inventory needs and places recurring orders with intelligent learning
- Stores hyper-personalized data to maintain engaged relationships with customers
- Provides consumers with the ability to place orders in advance through the app’s ordering feature
- Allows independent businesses to grow and compete with franchises while building communities in neighborhoods
For more information about Odeko or to download the app, go to www.odeko.com
Odeko is an all-in-one operating partner that helps independent businesses save what matters most: money, time and the planet. Its Smart Operations software streamlines supply chain management, empowering businesses to order exactly what they need from over 400 national and local brands, delivered direct to the fridge and in-store five to seven days a week will. Odeko offers an ordering function via its app and online for consumers who want to pre-order at their favorite local coffee shops and cafes. Odeko’s mission is to help small businesses increase revenue, reduce expenses and reduce their environmental footprint.
Established in 2019 by CEO and Founder Dane AtkinsonOdeko is already present in 16 markets and supplies 10,000 independent coffee shops and cafés.
To learn more about Odeko, please visit www.odeko.com.