- Luran® SAN C selected for ease of processing, excellent surface quality and excellent transparency
- Luran SAN C meets the regulations for contact with food and an ideal material of choice for the household industry
- Long-standing cooperation with Bear Electric
SHANGHAI, September 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — INEOS Styrolution, the world leader in styrenics, announced today that it is Luran® SAN C was selected by Bear Electric, a leading brand of small home appliances Chinaas the material of choice for its appliances such as food processors, yoghurt makers and filter kettles.
Bear Electric small home appliances with Luran® SAN C from INEOS Styrolution (Image courtesy of Bear Electric, 2022)
- Material of choice for finish and design: INEOS Styrolution’s Luran product line offers excellent surface quality and excellent transparency, enabling the creation of products that are aesthetically pleasing and durable for everyday use in the home. Luran SAN C with its unique violet-blue tint has a balanced property profile that is suitable for complex injection molding applications in the household industry.
- High food safety: Compliance with international regulations for contact with food and with the lowest residual monomer levels available on the market today, our Luran SAN grades are an excellent material of choice, particularly for the household industry that demands food grade compatibility for their end products.
- A versatile and cost-effective solution: INEOS Styrolution’s various grades of Luran are a proven material with excellent property retention and are widely used in household applications such as water filters, drinkware, blenders/blenders and water tanks for coffee machines.
The procurement engineer in Bear Electric’s supplier management department says, “The performance of Luran SAN C is right up our alley as compliance with international food contact regulations allows us to expand our product footprint internationally while maintaining product quality.”
“We are very proud to be able to work with a growing innovative brand like Bear Electric,” commented Ravi Ponnuswamy, Asia Pacific Specialty Sales Manager. “As food contact safety compliance regulations for plastics continue to tighten around the world, INEOS Styrolution is working closely with our partners to continually innovate, enhance and differentiate our portfolio and services to create further value for our customers in the household industry .”
visit us in K fair in Dusseldorf, Germany, 19-26 October 2022: Hall 6/ Booth 6D28
 The full details of our Food Contact Statements are available on request for our customers for whom this is relevant. These statements also identify certain tests that must be carried out by the customer on the finished molded part
 including USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Union (EU) Food Contact and China GB national standards.
About INEOS Styrolution
INEOS Styrolution is the world leader in styrenic plastics with a focus on styrenic monomer, polystyrene, ABS standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class manufacturing facilities and over 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by providing solutions designed to give them a competitive advantage in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrene applications for many everyday products in a variety of industries including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging, and toy/sports/leisure. In 2021 sales were at 6 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs around 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
You can find more information at www.ineos-styrolution.com
Follow us on Twitter (@styrolution).
Hui blessing Kwa
Senior Communications Manager, Asia Pacific
INEOS Styrolution APAC Pte Ltd.
111 Somerset Street
Nos. 14-16 to 21 TripleOne Somerset
Telephone: +65 69338393