Breast Cancer Awareness Month was first established in 1985 and was the first organized effort to raise widespread awareness of breast cancer. Each October, Circle of Hope recognizes Breast Cancer Awareness Month with its annual 31 Days of Hope event to raise awareness and support for awareness, early detection and treatment of this disease. Each year, Circle of Hope fills each day of October with opportunities to raise awareness about breast and other cancers and raise valuable funds to help those fighting cancer in our community.
Circle of Hope provides emotional, educational, and financial support, as well as supportive wellness therapies and support groups for the Santa Clarita Valley cancer community. All programs are offered free of charge. Circle of Hope is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Circle of Hope is dedicated to finding ways to help Santa Clarita’s cancer patients. For more information, please contact Circle of Hope at 661-254-5218 or [email protected]
31 Days of Hope participants include:
September 30-31 Days of Hope begins with an organic wine tasting party with Cheryl Ingressia at Nola Aronson’s home. 20% of the proceeds are donated to the Circle of Hope. Call 66-254-5218 for details. Enjoy your wine and help a good cause at the same time.
October 1-15 – Order your Scentsy items from Tahnee Bernard and Tahnee will donate 25% of the proceeds to Circle of Hope. Request a catalog at [email protected]
• Brighton Collectibles-Westfield Town Center Mall The Power of Pink Collection.
• Siby Johnson Keys to a cause SCV brokers donate to close trust
• Brenda Ross of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services will donate a percentage of all sales
• Kicks for Cancer 9Round Fitness $10 Workouts at 9Round Fitness
• ITT Aerospace Fundraiser – Will host a corporate fundraising event by its employees and management to help cancer patients.
• Humanity for Wine offers a 25% discount on every purchase. Shipping is free when you buy 6 bottles. Orders can be placed at humanitywine.com. 50% of the purchase goes to Circle of Hope.
• Real estate agent Mike Emerson will be conducting a fundraiser to benefit the Circle of Hope by giving US$500 for every home listing or sale in October.
• Ron Van Voorhis Photography will donate 20% of proceeds if you have a photoshoot in October.
• Every Saturday in October, Yogurtland donates 20% of sales to Circle of Hope at the Crossroads shopping mall.
October 7th – Nothing Bundt Cakes at Crossroads Shopping Center are giving 20% if you walk in and buy a cake.
October 11th – The Jersey Mike subs donate 1% of the proceeds to Circle of Hope.
October 13 – Come and have dinner at the Salt Creek Grill, say you are there to support the Circle of Hope and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the Circle of Hope.
Oct. 13 – Henry Mayo Hospital will have girls speaking about breast cancer awareness from 530 to 630 at the Henry Mayo campus.
20th October – Eat at Marstons all day and 20% will be donated to the Circle of Hope
October 25th-31st – Vista Valencia Golf Course is holding raffles and promotions in aid of Circle of Hope, see course for details.
October 27 – Bring your dry cleaning anywhere to SCV Cleaners, say you support the Circle of Hope and a percentage will be donated to Circle of Hope.
November 11 – Ruby Ribbon will host a fashion show and donate proceeds. follow information
November 1-31 – The Local Pub & Grill – During November, proceeds from the purchase of The Charity Burger benefit the Circle of Hope.