According to Precedence Research, the global baby care products market is expected to surpass around US$164.5 billion by 2030, up from US$85.3 billion in 2021, and at a remarkable CAGR of 7.57 from 2022 to 2030 % to grow.
/EIN News/ — Ottawa, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Recent report on “Baby care products market (By Product: Baby Skin Care, Baby Toiletries/Hair Care; By Buyer Type: Institutional Buyers, Retail Buyers; By Distribution Channel: Online, Offline) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2022-2030”.
The maximum growth is seen in the Asia Pacific region due to the growing populations in various nations such as China and India. The demand for baby care products will keep growing in the Asia-Pacific countries as there are many developing countries in this region. Dual income households will play a significant role in the growth of the market.
get that Free sample Copy of the report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/2202
The North American region has historically dominated the baby care products market and is set to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Since many large manufacturers of baby care products are present in North America, awareness and the availability of innovative products will increase in the coming years.
The central theses:
- By product, the Baby Care Products/Hair Care segment held a 66% market share in 2021.
- The skin care segment will grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2030.
- By distribution channel, the hypermarket and supermarket segment accounted for 46% of sales in 2021.
- The specialty store segment will grow at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2022 and 2030.
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for 41% of sales in 2021.
- Based on the type of product, the toiletries and the hair care segment are expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast. A large number of consumers around the world has created greater demand for shampoos, conditioners, baby hair oil, etc. The demand for toiletries has also increased drastically and will fuel the market growth in the years to come.
- The skin care segment is expected to register significant growth in the coming years and is expected to grow at the highest compound annual growth rate during the forecast period. The demand for baby creams, soaps and wet wipes has grown significantly in recent years. Increased purchasing power will drive the market growth for this particular segment over the forecast period.
- The availability of these baby care products in hypermarkets and supermarkets will help increase the sales of these products to a great extent. The availability of a wide variety of these products in terms of quality and affordability will help meet the demand of different types of consumers. The availability of premium products in these stores will increase the demand for baby care products.
- online sales such products have also grown well in recent years especially after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The availability of these products in specialty stores will also increase the number of purchases by regular customers. The availability of organic and natural products and many other premium products in such stores will lead to greater demand for baby care products.
Ask here for more adaptation [email protected] https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/2202
scope of the report
|Market size in 2021||$85.3 billion|
|Sales forecast up to 2030||$164.5 billion|
|Market share in Asia Pacific||41% in 2021|
|Market share in Europe||24% in 2021|
|CAGR||7.57% from 2022 to 2030|
|forecast year||2022 to 2030|
|key figures||The Himalaya Drug Company, Unilever, California Baby, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson|
The baby care products industry is set to see good growth in the coming years as the demand for high quality products has increased in recent years. Demand for clean label has also increased in the baby care products which is expected to contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period. Demand for premium products has also increased as consumer spending power has grown significantly and the availability of specialized products in baby care range used for newborns will help propel the growth of the market over the forecast period. In the developing countries of the world, the demand for these products has increased drastically as the awareness of a child’s hygiene and cleanliness has increased.
Consumer behavior has also changed in these countries which will help impel the growth of the market. Financially stable couples with babies have good demand for these products as the purchasing power of these individuals has increased. In recent years, the number of working class women has also been increasing worldwide and this is also an important factor in the growth of this market.
The need for environmentally friendly materials has increased in recent years as consumers seek infant diapers that are not very harsh on babies’ skin. Baby diaper manufacturers face many such difficulties and this is a major constraint to the growth of the market. Providing these consumers with skin-friendly products and non-toxic products at affordable prices is another factor that will hamper the growth of the market in the coming years. The growing need for innovative products has led to greater demand for investment in research and development activities to meet the demand of these consumers.
As the need for the safety and well-being of babies and young children has drastically increased in various regions of the world, particularly in the United States, the need for these products will continue to increase in the years to come. As the purchasing power of consumers has also increased, the amount of money parents are spending to acquire premium products will contribute to the growth of the market and provide great opportunities for the growth of this market.
Demand for organic and natural products has increased drastically and manufacturers have also increased their investment in research and development activities to provide these innovative products that are skin-friendly and non-toxic. This will prove to be a great opportunity for the growth of the market in the coming years.
Since fake products are available in the market which are extremely harmful to skin and also cause infections and allergies in babies, it will hamper the growth of the market in the long term. Safety and security concerns are increasing day by day due to an increase in such cases. And this is a big challenge for baby care products market growth. Another challenge facing this industry is the underdeveloped economies. Limited awareness of such products and fewer infrastructure facilities will hamper the growth of the market. Strict regulatory guidelines and compliance with these guidelines create another impediment to the growth of the market.
- The mini sterilizer was launched in 2020 which helps in eliminating the bacteria with the help of UV-C light. The use of this product has increased to sterilize various products used in baby care.
- The security camera is developed by iBaby Labs Incorporation that provides a clear view of the entire room and a high definition image of the baby that has a simple design and is available to parents at the touch of a button.
- baby skin care
- baby moisturizer
- baby face cream
- Baby massage oil
- baby powder
- Diaper rash cream
- Baby toiletries/hair care
- hair conditioner
- hair oil
- baby lotion
- baby wipes
By buyer type
- Institutional buyers
- Residential property buyers
By distribution channel
- Ecommerce Websites
- Corporate Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- specialty shops
According to geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Immediately available | Buy this premium research report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/2202
You can place an order or have any questions, please contact us [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting company. We offer an unrivaled offering to our clients, located across the world in all industries. Precedence Research has expertise in providing deep market insights along with market information to our clients spread across different companies. We are committed to serving our diverse customer base represented in the medical services, healthcare, innovation, next generation technologies, semiconductor, chemical, automotive and aerospace and defense sectors among various global companies.
For the latest update follow us: