The increasing integration of AI assistants, automation and voice control is driving the growth of the projection mapping market
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Oct. 14, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC in its latest report forecasts that the projection mapping market size, according to analysis, will increase to 8.1% at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period 2021-2026 as per analysis $.1 billion will grow by 2026. Projection mapping is a technique that integrates multiple projectors to work together on one surface to create amazing visual displays. Nowadays, more and more companies from all industries are turning to professional projection mapping applications, as the projection mapping industry for business is an effective communication platform to catch the audience’s attention. The growth of the market is primarily attributed to the emerging innovations of 2D and 3D projection mapping tools, spatial augmented reality and other tools like digital micromirror devices, widely used for immersive content, branding, advertising, entertainment, public art and live will be concert, games, trade fair presentations and product launches. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the full report summary:
The central theses:
This IndustryARC report on the Projection Mapping Market highlights the following areas:
1. North America is analyzed as the key region with a share of 44% in 2020 for the projection mapping market owing to the legacies of offering immersive entertainment experiences, the early adoption of virtual reality technology innovations and the huge demand of high profile company projects.
2. Increasing acceptance of projection mapping in media events is accelerating the growth of the market.
3. The “Events/Festivals” segment, according to the analysis, will hold the largest share of 51% during the forecast period 2021-2026, which is due to the extensive demand for big-screen entertainment footage and oversized audio-visual content in various business establishments as well as home cinema entertainment .
Are you interested in further relevant information? Click here:
1. By supply, the projection mapping market is segmented into hardware and software. The Software segment is projected to hold the largest share and grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to the remarkable integration of advanced software for projection mapping processes.
2. North America is analyzed as the main region with a share of 44% in 2020 for the projection maps market. Legacy of offering immersive entertainment experiences, early adoption of virtual reality technology innovations and huge demand from high-profile projects from various companies are some of the factors driving the market in North America.
3. By application, the projection mapping market is segmented into Thematic Entertainment, TV/Movie Studio, Medical Imaging, Retail Design, Events/Festivals, Home Entertainment and Others.
The Top 5 Players in Projection Mapping Industry are:
1. BenQ Corporation
2. Christie Digital Systems
3.Digital Projection Ltd.
5. AV Stumpl
Click the following link to buy Projection Mapping Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting companies in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a specific market, you can easily get in touch with the IndustryARC team. The site not only allows you to buy your favorite market report, but also gives you personalized support on specific reports.
A. 3D mapping and 3D modeling market
B. Market for augmented reality and virtual reality