FARMINGTON, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Worldwide Acne medicine market The size will touch US$ 6.1 billion in 2022. And it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2230. The market is expected to grow gradually over the next few years. This can be explained by factors such as new lifestyle trends, unhealthy lifestyles and more people getting sick.
Acne is a common skin problem that affects more than 9.4 million people worldwide. The main reason for this is bad hormone production. The condition begins when the oil glands under the skin become enlarged, which is caused by an increase in androgens (estrogen in women) during puberty. This causes the skin to produce excessive sebum, which breaks down cell walls and pores and allows bacteria to enter. Some studies show that a person’s genes make them more likely to develop acne, but other factors such as stress, menstruation, hot and humid weather, and bright jewelry can also cause acne.
Request Sample Copy of Report”Acne Medicine Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecast 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
- In January 2022Procter & Gamble announced the strategic acquisition of Tula Skincare, which will add brand wellness to its rapidly growing portfolio, including SK-II, First Aid Beauty, Owai Hair Care, and Pharmacy Beauty.
- In November 2022, Murad Inc., a subsidiary of Unilever, has launched a lineup of skincare supplement products for acne and anti-aging. These products include vegan, revitalized, brighter + even, clearer skin in gel capsules that are clinically proven to be healthy.
- In September 2022Beiersdorf’s iconic brand, NIVEA MEN, has extended its successful global partnership with Real Madrid for three more seasons until 2025. This collaboration will strengthen our focus on digital initiatives to reach young consumers.
North America holds the largest market share for acne treatments and this is expected to remain true in the next few years. This is due to factors such as the unhealthy lifestyle and diet of people living in cities, which make acne more common in these areas. For example, according to the 2022 American Academy of Dermatology, nearly 50 million people in the United States had acne in 2021 (AAD). Bausch Health Company Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., and Johnson & Johnson will also help grow the market in the region.
Buy this premium research [email protected]
Scope of Report:
|growth rate||CAGR of 7.4% From 2023 to 2030.|
|Revenue forecast by 2022||USD 6.1 billion|
|by type||Prescription Medicines, Over-the-Counter (OTC) Medicines, Other|
|by application||Inflammatory acne, non-inflammatory acne, others|
|According to the route of administration||Topical, Oral, Injectable, Other|
|by the company||Allergan, Nestlé (Galderma), Johnson & Johnson, Maine Pharma, Mylan, Pfizer, Viom Bioscience, Phomix Pharmaceuticals, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Biopharm|
|Regions and countries covered||
|Historical year||2017 to 2022|
|forecast year||2023 to 2030|
In the next few years, the market is likely to grow as there are better acne treatments coming out. For example, in April 2021, global healthcare company Bausch Health Company Inc. And Ortho Dermatologics, a leading prescription dermatological healthcare company, announced that their second pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of IDP-126 showed a statistically significant peak. – level results. A combination of retinoids, antibacterials, and antibiotics placed on the skin to treat acne vulgaris in people age 9 and older. If it is approved, IDP-126 will be the first product to use this triple combination.
The major factors restraining the growth of the global acne treatment market are high side effects of acne treatment and increasing use of alternative treatments. The type and amount of treatment will determine the side effects of acne medication. For example, the most common side effects of acne treatments that you put on your skin are dryness and irritation. The effects of oral and topical medications may be different, but the side effects may be the same. Serious side effects of acne medications include skin rash or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue, severe burning or swelling in the treated area, sore throat, wheezing, or difficulty breathing.
Key Parts Covered:
Top Market Players:
Allergan, Nestle (Galderma), Johnson & Johnson, Mayne Pharma, Mylan, Pfizer, Vyome Biosciences, Foamix Pharmaceuticals, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, BioPharm and others.
- Prescription drugs
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medicine
According to the route of administration
- Inflammatory acne
- Non-inflammatory acne
Regions and countries covered
- North America: (United States, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Nordic countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- rest of the world
Check out more related research published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Anti-Aging Medicines Market – The global anti-aging medicine market size was USD 76500.42 million in 2022, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.10% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The North American anti-aging medicine market is expected to hold the largest share of the global anti-aging medicine market in terms of revenue. This is because North Americans spend more on healthcare and there are more manufacturers in North America.
- Incontinence skin care and body wash market – The global incontinence skin care and body wash market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2022 and 2030. In 2020, the North American market accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at a rapid rate over the assessment period.
- Natural and organic makeup market – The global natural and organic cosmetics market is projected to grow at a significant rate of 9.76% from 2022 to 2030 to reach a market value of USD 33.04 billion by 2030. In terms of revenue share, North America has the largest market for natural and organic cosmetics globally.
Customization of reports: The report can be customized as per the client’s needs or requirements. For any query, you can contact us [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable report.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global distribution partner of market intelligence and consulting services to executives in various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunications, consumer technology and manufacturing markets. CDI helps the investment community, business executives and IT professionals make sound, statistically-based decisions on technology purchases and advance robust growth strategies to sustain market competition. With a team size of over 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of over 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees to deliver industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B Head of Sales
Datum formation insight
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Release
Latest Contrive Datum Insights latest report